Money in Minutes! APPLY NOW

Your feedback is important to us...

Personal Finance Co is committed to providing exceptional customer service and ensuring our products and services meet our customers’ expectations. If you feel we have not met your expectations we would love to hear from you. If you have a suggestion on how we can improve, we want to know.

Lodging a Complaint - Internal Dispute Resolution (IDR)

You can lodge a complaint to the Complaints Officer by:

  • completing and submitting the feedback form below,
  • phone 1300 329 131,
  • writing to: The Complaints Officer, Reply Paid 85904, Bundoora, VIC 3083,
  • speaking to any representative of our business who will refer you to the Complaints Officer.

You should explain the details of your complaint as clearly as you can. When we receive a complaint, we will attempt to resolve it promptly. We hope that in this way we will stop any unnecessary and inappropriate escalation of minor complaints.

We will observe the following principles in handling your complaint:

  • there is no requirement for face-to-face contact between you and us, although it may be useful for us to come to a satisfactory resolution;
  • we expect that both parties will make a genuine attempt to resolve a complaint promptly;
  • we expect that both parties will provide all essential and relevant information, documents, written statements and any other materials that may properly and reasonably be believed to assist in resolving the complaint;
  • we expect that both parties will comply with all reasonable requests from the other party to provide information within a reasonable time frame.

Our external dispute resolution scheme

If we do not reach agreement on your complaint, you may refer the complaint to our external dispute resolution provider COSL (Credit Ombudsmen Services Limited) by phone: 1800 138 422 or online at

COSL are a member of the ASIC Approved External Dispute Resolution (EDR) Scheme. External dispute resolution is a free service established to provide you with an independent mechanism to resolve specific complaints


Feedback Form.

1. Feedback Type

2. Personal Details

3. Details of the compliment, suggestion or complaint?*

4. What is the outcome you seek?

5. At which branch did this occur?

6. Have you provided this feedback before?

Our Burnie PFC branch is now Money3 Burnie
Same address, new name!
Visit Our Burnie Branch Location Page